April 25th Fairfield Village of Layton
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- 1205 N. Fairfield Road, Layton
May 19th Ogden Surgical Society
- 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Weeber State University, Sheppard Union Building
June 18th West Jordan 8th Annual Free Neighborhood Party
- 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- 2648 W 7460 S, West Jordan
- Hot dogs and hamburgers will be provided. We ask everyone to bring a side dish to share. Everyone is welcome. Please no tobacco or alcohol on the premises.
There will be plenty of tables and chairs set up for you. Come listen to Code Blue Revival and visit with neighbors and friends.
July 8th Cherry Hill Water Park
- 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- 1335 S. Main Street, Kaysville
- This is a free concert and is set under the stars. There are plenty of chairs and
great music to enjoy on a summer’s evening.
July 23rd Saturday Vibes
- 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Helper, Utah
- You will be absolutely amazed and blown away with Helper Utah Saturday Vibes. Main Street is blocked off and is lined with vendors selling fresh veggies, clothing, homemade soaps, honey, CBD products, and more.
The galleries and shops will all be open for a great opportunity to get that new piece of art you can’t live without. There will also be food vendors and a beer tent.
There will be two bands that evening. The first one will play from 5 to 7 and then Code Blue Revival will go on at 8 and play until 10:00 PM. Bring lawn chairs and enjoy Classic Rock under the stars.
August 21st Ed Kenley Amphitheater
- 403 N. Wasatch Dr., Layton
- We play from 7:00 to 8:00
- This is one not to miss. We have performed here for many years and it is another FREE concert sponsored by the Davis Arts Council. There are plenty of stadium seats but they fill up fast.
There is also a large grassy area where you can spread a blanket or set up low lawn chairs. You can also bring a cooler and have dinner with us. “Grazing in the Grass” can you dig it??
This is Code Blue Revivals favorite gig and we look forward to seeing you there. Make sure to say hello.